Wood Flour in adhesives & RESINS
When you need to improve the adhesion, surface appearance, viscosity, or the texture of your adhesive, high-quality wood flour is a natural choice for professional results.
- Can be stained or painted
- Improves the performance of a wide range of adhesives, from epoxy resins to wood glue
- Resists shrinking and cracking
- Can be sanded. molded and drilled
- Finishes to resemble real wood
A Natural Bonding Agent - Wood grows when wood fibres bond together in a tree. That makes wood flour the perfect filler and extender for your adhesives, putty and caulk.